Comhaontas Turasóireachta Chorca Dhuibhne / Dingle Peninsula Tourism Alliance is a voluntary not for profit organisation, dedicated to the development and promotion of tourism on the Dingle Peninsula. It is an amalgamation of Comharchumann Turasóireachta Corca Dhuibhne / Dingle Peninsula Tourism and Cumann Lucht Tráchtála Daingean Uí Cúis / Dingle Business Chamber. It is run by committee and represents a cross section of the areas, businesses, communities and committees on the Dingle Peninsula including self-employed people and employees in a range of tourism and non-tourism businesses. It provides an inclusive approach to every group operating on the Dingle Peninsula both directly and indirectly involved in tourism.
Membership is open to all businesses in the Corca Dhuibhne area on payment of an annual membership fee.
The organisation carries out the following activities on behalf of its members, and for the general benefit of the peninsula:
- Promotion of the Dingle Peninsula both in Ireland and abroad via website
- Attendance at Holiday Fairs
- Instore promotions
- Journalist familiarisation trips
- Promotion of Irish language and culture
- Public Relations - radio, newspapers and TV
- Environmental issues
- Organising local festivals
- Market Research
Aonad 4, Páirc Gnó na Coille,
Daingean Uí Chúis,
Office phone: 087 317 5788
Each member will have a website entry in the appropriate category or categories.
This can feature:
- A number of photographs
- A description of the business
- Contact details
- Your "star rating" or similar
- A link to your website
- Links to your social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Links to videos or website articles
- An option to list any "Special Offers"
We attempt to ensure that all the products listed abide by the policies that these operators and accommodation owners claim to follow. If we are alerted to bad practice by any of our members we will immediately investigate the matter and take appropriate action in advising them to correct these or removing them from the site.