Deora Dé Beachside Cottage, Ventry
Deora Dé is situated in beautiful Ventry, four miles west of Dingle Town on the Slea Head Drive. Local amenities are less than 100 metres away and include a post office / mini market, pub, restaurant and Ventry’s renowned blue flag Beach.
The cottage is renovated to a very high standard whilst holding onto its eighteenth century charm.
Deora Dé is a three bedroom cottage that boasts unspoilt panoramic views of Ventry Harbour, Dingle Bay, Ventry Beach, Mount Eagle and on a clear day The Skellig Rock, famous as the location for "Star Wars" filming.
The cottage can comfortably sleep six guests and each bedroom has its own private bathroom. A notable feature includes private access from the end of the garden to the beach.
- Deora Dé is fully equipped with all modern conveniences.
- Linen and Towels supplied.
- No hens and stags.
- Address: Ventry, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: Contact Linda: 087 741 2587
- Distance from Dingle Town: 5-10km
- Nearest Town or Village: Ventry / Ceann Trá