Pedlar's Lodge Holiday Home
This old stone farmhouse is a haven of tranquility. Recently renovated to an excellent standard, its traditional style includes an open fireplace, stone-flagged flooring and pine furniture throughout. It is set back from the main road and has a large enclosed garden at the front.
Situated at the bottom of Conor Pass, the house is surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers and streams. Miles of unspoilt beaches are also close by. It's truly a nature lover's paradise and an ideal base from which to explore the Dingle Peninsula.
Accommodation consists of:
- 1 family room (double and single)
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with bunks
- 1 bathroom upstairs
- Additional toilet and shower downstairs
- Living room with open fire
- Dining room with solid fuel stove
- Large spacious well-equipped kitchen
Would also make an ideal retreat for Painters, Writers etc.
Short term and long term rentals available.
- Address: Kilmore, Cloghane, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: +353 (0)85 140 9355
- Distance from Dingle Town: 5-10km
- Nearest Town or Village: Cloghane / An Clochán