Calendar of Events on the Dingle Peninsula
What's Happening on the Dingle Peninsula
- 28 August: Brandon Regatta
- 3 September: Dingle Marathon www.dinglemarathon.ie
A half and full marathon takes place around the spectacular Dingle peninsula. This is a ‘must do’ event guaranteeing a once in a life time experience. The Kerryman Dingle marathon is famous for its breath taking scenery and beautiful rugged coastline. Over 17 miles of the route is on or next to the sea. Dingle town comes alive this weekend with an incredible buzz and atmosphere guaranteeing some great memories.
- Camp Sheep Fair westkerry.com
- Dingle Food Festival www.dinglefood.com
- An Fhéile Bheag Filíochta (The Little Poetry Festival), Ballyferriter www.feilebheagfiliochta.com
- Annascaul Walking Festival www.annascaulwalks.org
- Other Voices Music Festival www.othervoices.ie
- Wren’s Day dingle-peninsula.ie/home/culture-and-language/wren-s-day.html
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks & Parade www.facebook.com/christmasindingle
Please visit the websites of the festivals and events to ensure you have the latest information, dates, updates and programme information.