Calendar of Events on the Dingle Peninsula
What's Happening on the Dingle Peninsula
- Camp Junction Vintage Rally: Sunday 18 September. An afternoon of fun from 1pm: vintage cars, bikes, tractors and machinery plus sheep shearing, turf cutting and novelty events for all the family. All proceeds to charity.
- Camp Sheep Fair: Monday 19 September
Traditional roadside sheep fair from 1 pm in the village of Camp. Many other activities for young and old.
- Dingle Food Festival: Meán Fomhair / September 30 – Deireadh Fomhair / October 3
Highlights of the festival include a taste trail in over 60 outlets, where festival goers can purchase taste tickets and sample local cuisine delights in locations that vary from pubs, and galleries to shop and restaurants.
- An Fhéile Bheag Filíochta (The Little Poetry Festival), Ballyferriter www.feilebheagfiliochta.com
- Annascaul Walking Festival www.annascaulwalks.org
- Other Voices Music Festival www.othervoices.ie
- Wren’s Day dingle-peninsula.ie/home/culture-and-language/wren-s-day.html
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks & Parade www.facebook.com/christmasindingle
Please visit the websites of the festivals and events to ensure you have the latest information, dates, updates and programme information.