ANNASCAUL WALKING FESTIVAL
DATE: OCTOBER BANK HOLIDAY (October 31, 2016)
The Annual Annascaul Walks walking festival takes place over the October bank holiday weekend. The festival offers a variety of guided coastal and hill walks in the area around the village of Annascaul on the Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry.
- Address: Annascaul, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: Mike Johnson 087 - 2077019, Dora Kennedy 087 - 9510475, Brian Lucey 066 - 9157382
- Distance from Dingle Town: 10-15km
- Nearest Town or Village: Annascaul / Abhainn an Scáil
- Tags: Festivals, hill walking, walking festivals