Féile na Stoirme / Storm Festival
The fourth Storm Festival / Féile na Stoirme takes place from the 1st to the 3rd of February 2019.
We have some great events lined up, taking place at various locations on the Dingle Peninsula. You can see our full Féile na Stoirme programme here.
Updates and details are on our Facebook event page too.
Comhaontas Turasóireachta Chorca Dhuibhne/ Dingle Peninsula Tourism Alliance is delighted to present the 4th Féile na Stoirme / Storm Festival. A local community, Peninsula wide festival, that takes place from the 1st to the 3rd of February 2019.
One of the highlight of this years Féile na Stoirme, is a screening of the film ‘In The Name of Peace: JOHN HUME in America’, which will be presented by writer, director and producer Maurice Fitzpatrick.
Other Storm Festival events include
- Storm & Poetry Conversations
- Clean Coasts Care & Conservation Talks
- Cooking up a Storm Supper in Castlegregory
- Open Day at Louis Mulcahy Pottery
- Dingle Cookery School Winter Courses Delights
- Storm Festival Art & Photo Exhibition
- Storm Walks & Talks
Fill a Winter Weekend full of Fun & Action!
More details to follow on our event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/286548035377868/
Please note booking is essential for some of the events. Also as this festival happens in the low season some restaurants are closed. For a list of places to eat during the Storm Festival please see Places to eat during the Dingle Storm Festival
- Address: Aonad 4, Páirc Gnó na Coille, Daingean Uí Chúis, Co. Chiarraí V92 Y002
- Telephone: 087 317 5788
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km
- Nearest Town or Village: Dingle / Daingean Uí Chuis