Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium - Mara Beo
Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium houses Ireland's largest collection of aquatic species situated in Dingle town, Co. Kerry on the scenic Wild Atlantic Way. Oceanworld Aquarium was established in 1996 as a showcase for native marine species and has expanded over the years to include more varied and exoctic animals.
Oceans of fun at Oceanworld, rain or shine it's the place to visit. It's amazing what you can find on a visit to the Aquarium, anything from penguins, sharks, otters, reptiles, jellyfish, and even tropical butterflies. Discover the kaleidoscopic dislays of aquatic life from around the world at Dingle's top attraction. Learn about the wonders of the deep from enthusiastic and knowledgable staff.
The love of the sea and marine life lives on through Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium. Highlights include:
- NEW for 2021 - New Humboldt Penguins - These penguins are found in our new outdoor exhibit with rocky coast and incredible underwater viewing.
- Polar Penguin Exhibition - State of the art enclosure which mimics the natural environment.
- Sandtiger Sharks - Get up close and personal with our fearsome looking sandtiger sharks.
- Asian short clawed otters - Adorable playful otters.
- Reptiles such as dwarfs crocodiles, iguanas, water monitor and snakes.
- Touch Tank - Hands-on experience where you get a chance to hold a starfish and stroke the friendly rays.
- Ocean Tunnel - Under water tunnel.
- Butterfly Oasis - Colourful tropical butterflies flying all around you.
- Knowledgeable Staff - Enthusiastic staff on hand to answer any questions.
- Address: The Wood, Dingle, Co.Kerry
- Telephone: 066 9152111
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km