Dingle Traditional Rowing / Naomhóg Experience
Travel back in time and step aboard a traditional Naomhóg and explore Dingle Harbour. The Naomhóg is a traditional rowing vessel made from wood, tar and canvas. During the guided tour our customers will learn about the history and unique skill of rowing a Naomhóg and have a chance to actually row a boat in Dingle Harbour. You may be lucky enough to see the famous dolphin, Fungi.
This is a unique way to experience the customs and traditions of Dingle and imagine how our ancestors survived in this harsh but spectacular landscape.
The whole tour takes approx 1 hour and 15 mins. We are located at the Marine Centre in Dingle across from Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium. There is parking available in the nearby public car park. We cater for individuals and groups of all ages (we recommend from 8 yrs up) and can fit around your schedule, just call or email. Discount for groups of 6 or more.
- Address: Dingle Rowing Club, The Marine Centre, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: +353 87 699 2925 Maunza, +353 86 2616713 Karen
- Website: http://www.dinglerowing.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Dingle-Traditional-Rowing-Naomh%C3%B3g-Experience-849944788412276/
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km